One Thousand Strong!
The 6th Annual PortTechEXPO brought together innovators and entrepreneurs; port and transportation executives; investors, sponsors and service providers; and academic, corporate and civic leaders for global networking opportunities. Through technolgy demonstrations and interactive displays, the EXPO featured the latest advancements in environment, energy, transportation and safety/security solutions.
Missed PortTechEXPO? Watch the highlights here.
Panel: "Technology Startups Impacting the Supply Chain"
What others are saying about the EXPO
- PortTech Los Angeles and the Future of San Pedro, HuffPost Los Angeles
- Technology Only Scraping the Surface of Potential to Shippers, Journal of Commerce
- PortTechEXPO 2016: The Future is Now, Random Lengths News
- PortTechEXPO in San Pedro Showcased Technology, L.A. This Week
EXPO by the numbers
- 800+ innovators, investors, transportation professionals & change makers
- 200 high school students -- tomorrow's entrepreneurs and STEM leaders
- Countless coaches, mentors, docents and volunteers
- Supportive government and community leaders
- 70+ entrepreneur exhibitions, demonstrations & displays
- Dozens of generous sponsors and dedicated partners
- Our collaborator, CSCMP Southern California Roundtable
- And PortTech founding partners, the City of LA and the Port of LA
Sponsorships are available for PortTechEXPO 2017. Please contact Marketing Director Ann Lee Carpenter at (310) 519-1801 for more information.
PortTechEXPO was produced by PortTech Los Angeles in conjunction with CSCMP Southern California Roundtable.