- Stan Tomsic
- As serial entrepreneur, Stan Tomsic's experience in the technology and green/clean tech industries spans over 25 years. He was founder and co-founder of several companies where he held management, executive and CEO positions. Stan was the administrator of the Business Technology Center of Los Angeles County, an accelerator incubator for high technology entrepreneurial companies. He is a partner of ACODA Technology & Investments, LLC, a firm specializing in strategic assistance, business consulting, investments and mergers and acquisitions for technology and services companies. Stan is also a Pasadena Angel, serves as a member of the board of directors and advisors for several technology companies, and is a member of numerous professional organizations. He is chairman emeritus of the Executive Committee of the Caltech/MIT Enterprise Forum, co-founder and chairman of the Business Incubation Network of Southern California (BINS) and co-chair of LA Metro for Cleantech Open. Stan frequently presents and speaks on entrepreneurship, incubation and high tech start-ups.
- Prior to becoming Executive Director, Stan was PortTechLA's Entrepreneur in Residence.
- John Dmohowski
Director of Client Services
- John Dmohowski is a serial entrepreneur, early stage executive, leader, designer, developer and start-up guru in technology-based businesses. He has over 20+ years of founding, developing and managing technology based enterprises. His expertise in founding and consulting extends from concept through fundraising to launch for a dozen start-up organizations and advisor to dozens of start-ups and emerging growth companies. Through these companies, he has raised $40M+ in institutional investment and participated in two liquidity events. He currently sits on the Board of Directors of the Los Angeles Venture Association (LAVA). Among his many associations, John co-chairs the LAVA Mobile special interest group.
- Ann Lee Carpenter
Director of Marketing
- Ann Lee Carpenter brings a blend of experiences from both the corporate world and as an entrepreneur. Her graphic design and marketing consulting business, S’Pacific Image, focuses in market segments including SME B2B, non-profit organizations, schools and universities. As Director of Strategic Planning at Lockheed Corporation’s Information Systems Group, Ann advised numerous IT businesses. As marketing consultant to PortTechLA, Ann is responsible for the design, development and implementation of the PortTechLA brand. She also advises incubator clients as they develop and implement their marketing strategies.
- Monica Fuller
- Monica Fuller works with PortTechLA’s management executing the business and marketing plans, and serves on the organizing committee for the PortTechEXPO. A San Pedro resident, Monica attended Los Angeles Harbor College, El Camino College and graduated University California at Davis.
- Peter Jencks
- Peter Jencks is a recent graduate of Marymount College's first graduating class of the college's baccalaureate degree program.